Monday, July 10, 2006

It isn't so bad.


I take a bus and train to travel from home to school everyday. It takes at least 40 mins and average 1 hour. It might sound so trouble to people living in city. But it isn’t so bad. I can read books and listen to the music with looking nice views. It’s also so interesting to watch people on the bus and train. This is one of my hobbies now.

There are many people having different styles and they are from different countries and different age, doing different things to spend the time of traveling. One time I remember that a lady was putting mascara on her eyelashes all the way through from I got on the train till I got off. Her eyes kept half-opened for such a long time, of course.

As I’ve been living in the same place and traveling the same route for 2 years, I even have favorite old couple. I saw them on the bus today. They are probably 85 years old or more. Since they are so old they walk at a speed that turtles walk. But this is not the reason why they are my favorite(it's part of the reason though). The main reason why they are my favorite is because they are always walking with holding their hands. And the husband always gives his hand when his wife gets on and off the bus. It’s probably just a cultural and normal thing to Western people. But I just like seeing them doing that. Cuz I think It’s beautiful thing to be able to be in love no matter how old you are. Every time I see them, I feel happy. How woderful is that they are happy and make me happy too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home