Friday, July 28, 2006

try to start liking something


The only music genre that I have been listening to for the last 6 years is Hip-Hop. I just didnt feel like listening to other kinds of music. It's simply because I didnt think other music is not cool at all and I couldnt understand what is good about other musics.

But, I started thinking in this way. I can probably enjoy my life more if I like other kinds of music as much as I do to Hip-hop. So now I'm trying to listen different genre of music. The one I'm listening to and I found it cool is The Velvet Underground. I started listening to them just because thier CD jacket was pretty cool. And Music is pretty cool too, as I learnt later.

By the way, the reason why I started thinking in this way is because I like all foods and I always think it's nice no matter what I eat unless it is too bad in its quality. And I enjoy eating everytime. So I apply this way of thinking to how I think about the music.

5 Comments:

Blogger JiSuk Han said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:32 PM  
Blogger JiSuk Han said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 PM  
Blogger JiSuk Han said...

Hi. it's too late to visit your blog. I just restarted posting from two days ago. -.-^
anyway, what I want to say is that you'd better try other music from your close friends or people.
In my case, I didn't know much about hip hop music. I thought it was just noise and slang music.
but my boyfriend introduced some basic? or easy hip hop music for a novice lik me. Now I like some of hip hop music and I know signers and some of background information of hip hop.
There are many good things in life. Don't just pass it !
Have a good day !

8:38 PM  
Blogger Takuya said...

What did u use to like? I can tell some good hip-hop music! then you can tell me sth that you used to like!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Peter Podcast said...

Velvet underground.
I saw Nico and John Cale way back.
They were both really cool.
There is so much music to explore...

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home