Friday, August 11, 2006

Homesick or what


I called my grandmother & father yesterday. After I left from my family, I recognized how important they are to me.

But my family is quite strange I think.

I have older sister. She is married and has one son. She got married and gave him birth last year. And guess what? I knew that the fact she got married after she had got married. And I knew that the fact I became uncle after my nephew had been born.

NONE of my family member told me ANYTHING about her marriage and baby boy. I remember I couldnt even got suprised because I was just struck dumb with astonishment.

I havent ever called my father, sister, younger brother even once. They never called me either. So I only talk to them when I go back to Japan, which is once a year.

I dont know what to talk on the phone. And they dont know either. I can tell cuz they are my family. Since I reached puberty, I fogot how to talk to them eventually.

But now, after I left them for two years, I want to talk to them. I'm interested in them cuz I dont know much about them. What they think, their personality and all sorts of things are very new and fresh to me!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter Podcast said...

Ive never met any one with a normal family.
Every ones family is strange in it's own special way.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Takuya said...

that's true! but i didnt recognise that my family is not normal until i left them. i thought my family was noraml because i was involeved.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Takuya said...

i cant do that. i feel shame to tell. may be few years later!

and dont about that!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home