Thursday, August 24, 2006

shoooooooting star


On my way to go home on the other night, I saw really long shooting star. It was shooting for like 2 or 3 seconds. At the first sight, I couldnt tell what it was because it was too notaml for UFO but too fast for a palin. When it dissapeared, i recognised that it was a shooting star. It was that long.

I used to like looking up the sky and looking for shooting stars. But I ve never seen that long shooting star. In Japan, we believe that if you can wish your dream three times in your mind before a shooting star dissapears, your dream will come true. It's kind of impossible because it is hard to just find shooting star, how can i wish my dream three times. And even though i had a chance on the other night that i could wish my dream three times, I missed wishing my dreams, thinking about what it was.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Podcast said...

You were in the right place at the right time.
It could have been man made.
Apparently there is thousands of bits of space junk up there flying around.
Hope it doesnt land on my house.
Good blogs!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home