Wednesday, September 06, 2006

COMM 317

I was reading a text book for the exam for society and culture class last night. It was about racism, colonisation, and things like that. One of the reading taliking about racism says "some people believe taht some races are naturally and permanently inferior to others". How ridiculous is that? Who can decide whether one is superior than others? Is that a matter of how intelligent you are? Or is someone having civilised behavior superior? The answer, of course, is "no" and it should be "no".

I had to study for the exam last night, but I just couldnt help writing this feeling when I read the readings. That text really made me think. And the idea of racism really made me hate who are racism. Those who are racism just do not know what is really important.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Podcast said...

Racism is a learnt behaviour.
Good and thoughtful blogging!
Best of luck.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home